Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Adj Plis Ayati

So between the rest of everything I am doing, I am going to keep adding photos of Haiti to my blog..slowly..and mostly of children...



Can I just say Duvins is one of my absolute favorite-est (I know it's not a word, but it works..) kids in the world! If he didn't have a really awesome family who loved him, which he does, I would adopt him in a heartbeat! I love him! Plus he looks so rad in those sunglasses!

I know this one is kind of blurry, but I love the angle and the framing of it, so bear with me!



3 comments:

Whitnée said...

cute cute! why are black people always so interesting and always look good in pictures? :) I love them, and their singing voices.
-Whitney (I promise that is so totally full of the love of Christ and not racist)

Diana said...

Whitney I love it! I totally agree with you!

Christina said...

oh wow, these photographs are beautiful and touching.

i once had a trip planned to haiti for relief work but it fell through last minute b/c of riots (i can't remember the details).
anyway, i'd love to eventually make the trip.